Art – Form 3
Collegium understands, values and supports you as students and future leaders since you play the most important role in the education system. It is for that reason that we have done our utmost to save you time and make your life easier by helping you learn Art successfully. Here are just some of the innovations we have added to the series to assist you to excel:
- The series was written to be aligned with the teaching syllabus and this is reflected at the beginning of each chapter.
- The series has a variety of exercises and activities to help you pause and check what you have learnt.
- Each chapter starts with an introduction which gives an overview of what you are going to learn.
- All pictures and illustrations are in full colour so as to help you visualize how things look like in real life and make learning more interesting and fun. See page 9 for an example.
- A Glossary is included to remind you of meanings of important words from the topic and help you build on your vocabulary. Refer to page 34.
- Each chapter ends with a revision exercise to help you check your understanding of concepts ; see for yourself on page 71.
- At the end of each chapter there is a summary that highlights vital information from the chapter so that you can reflect on what you have learnt.
- A sample examination paper is provided at the end of the book to prepare you for the type of questions you would be expected to attempt at the end of the year. See page 171.
Your pupil’s book is written with you in mind. The content used will boost your interest in learning and prepare you for life beyond school. Good luck in you JC exams!!!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /home/collegiu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/includes/functions.yith-wcwl.php on line 604