English – Form 2
We are honored to be able to help you teach English Form 2 successfully, and we have worked hard to make this brand-new course as useful to you as we can. We are sure you would like to see that for yourself, wouldn't you? Please look at just some of the many things we have done.
- The series was written to be aligned with the teaching syllabus and this is reflected at the beginning of each chapter.
- A possible time allocation has been given for exercises and activities. See page 9 to see how much time this could save you in your planning.
- Each chapter ends with a revision exercise to help the students check their understanding of concepts; see for yourself on page 80.
- A Glossary is included to remind students of important words for the topic. Refer to page 237 – 240.
- All pictures and illustrations are in full colour to help students visualize how things look like in real life. See page 115 for an example.
- A sample examination is provided at the end of the book to prepare the students for the type of questions they would be expected to answer at the end of your course. See page 214 – 236.
- The book is written in a language that is easy to understand yet good enough to develop vocabulary.
We would love to hear your feedback. Why not tell us how it is going by
emailing us at email@example.com
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /home/collegiu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/includes/functions.yith-wcwl.php on line 604