English Pupil’s Book std 7
Collegium English Pupils Book for Standard 7 was developed to address the requirements of the Botswana English syllabus. It builds on the knowledge and skills acquired in Standard 6 but with the level of difficulty adjusted accordingly.
The main features of the book are:
- Content that covers the syllabus fully
- Grammar has been integrated throughout the book to fit in with the topics.
- Contains many challenging activities which allow learners to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned
- It has full colour illustrations
- It is written in simple language to make reading easy.
- The book is learner centered.
- Contains practice questions for PSLE covering work done at upper primary school level.
The book has a Teacher’s Guide to help teachers use the book effectively.
We hope you will find this book useful and easy to use.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /home/collegiu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/includes/functions.yith-wcwl.php on line 604